There is nothing more refreshing than a glass of wholesome sparkling water on a particularly hot day. It is a great lift me up when you add a few drops of lemon juice and a dollop of honey to it. But besides being refreshing and cooling, there are many other uses to it as well.
Making the most of a sparkling water tap
Sparkling water is extremely versatile. There are just so many uses for it. The following are some of the tips from home cleaning experts to make the most of your sparkling water dispenser at home.
- One of the easiest ways of getting rid of the tea stains at the bottom of the mug is to add a dash of sparkling water to it. You might not even need to scrap rate for 1 second. Just leave those cups filled with sparkling water for a little while on to the same and get rid of all the previous stains as well.
- If you think that your pancakes are not fluffy enough perhaps you are missing out on the magic ingredient. In order to make sure that the come of perfectly fluffy also minus the calories, you can substitute soda water for milk. Carbonation can lift the batter so they come out much larger.
- It can make your Windows look squeaky clean. If you think that those glasses need a thorough cleaning, just add a dash of sparkling water and let it do the magic. You would be surprised at the squeaky clean of your Windows and would love to admire your handiwork enough to make it a weekly ritual.
- When added to plants it can provide them with the much needed minerals including sodium chloride and potassium sulfate. This additional nourishment for the plants allow them to grow better and look better too.
- If you have a sparkling water tap at home, you do not even have to worry about stained floors or carpeting. All you need to do is first brought out the stain and then add a few drops of sparking water to it. Let it rest for 30 to 40 minutes and then see the magic. Stains are lifted immediately and the carpet looks as good as new.
- Also if you are prone to tummy aches, it can ruin a good night’s sleep. The next time you feel that I’m coming up make sure that you drink a glass of chilled soda water. It would help release the gas and reduce indigestion. The presence of sodium bicarbonate neutralizes the excessive stomach acid thus providing you with immediate relief.
- Also soda water contains very few to zero calories. It is a great alternative for people who want a refreshing glass of a drink but without the empty calories. It can help pick you up and make you feel energized just the way energy drink does. Everyone knows that fizzy drinks aren’t good for you. So the next time you have an urge to reach for that bottle of soda, make sure you fill up a glass with sparkling water and have it instead.